Friday October 26th @ 11:00am AEDT/BST/EDT or 12 noon SAST
Reinventing the “Craft” of Recruitment in the Digital Age
The world of recruitment is changing. Technology, social media, client’s expectations, candidate behavior, employer branding, evolving job boards and mobile But the more things change, the more they stay the same. Greg Savage believes that the future of recruitment success can be found at that point where technology meets human personal interaction So technology and social media will NOT disintermediate the recruiters from the clients or the candidate. Technology changes some of the mode and speed of interaction, but the crafty of recruitment remains as crucial, if not more so…but now it often comes with a fresh twist This session digs into how recruiters can excel in the new reality. Old skills remastered, and human skills built on use of technology. Immediate take away to implement in your business:
- KPI’s and activity – what’s important in the new era?
- Eight key components that new age recruiters need to have mastered to thrive
- Building a personal brand – offline
- The critical issue of employer brand for the new era
- Building a personal Brand – online
- Wining new business – the modern way
- Back to the future – hard core order qualifications
- Job order triage – a matter of recruiting life and death
- Talent picking – working where the money is
- The modern definition of a “placeable ” candidate
- Deal architecture – leveraging the human touch
If you are unable to see the broadcast information below and you have already registered for the summit, please make sure you are logged in as a member using the Login Panel at the top right.
If you haven’t registered for the Summit yet and you’d like to join us for this session just click on the Register FREE button to the right.