Tuesday October 23rd @ 1:00pm AEDT/BST/EDT or 2:00pm SAST
Retained Search for Contingency Recruiters
Step up … to a higher level of service, bigger fees and stronger client relationships!
Bill’s unique approach to retained search is practical, fun – and brutally honest. If you’ve ever wondered how to make the switch, but lacked the training, the resources or the chutzpah, this program is for you. Here’s a peek at the what you’ll learn:
- An alternate mindset, set of methods and opportunities
- The differences between retained and contingency
- Learning the business, not the hype
- An honest, rational approach to building a practice
- Understanding the client’s perspective
- Think like a partner, not a competitor
- How to break old habits
- Understanding retained search methods
- When retained search is a bad idea
- Dealing with executive compensation
- Building a unique brand identity.
- The unequivocal importance of qualifying
- Establishing your methods
- Setting your terms and conditions
- Is there a fall-back position?
- Contracts and other documents
- Executing the search
- Are meetings really necessary?
- Making the switch—and never looking back.
If you are unable to see the broadcast information below and you have already registered for the summit, please make sure you are logged in as a member using the Login Panel at the top right.
If you haven’t registered for the Summit yet and you’d like to join us for this session just click on the Register FREE button to the right.