Tuesday October 23rd @ 4:00pm AEDT/BST/EDT or 5:00pm SAST
The Qualifier JO
How many hours have you wasted working jobs that lead only to dead ends and disappointments? How many more placements could you make if you redeployed that wasted effort on searches with a higher probability of success? Big Billers only work jobs that meet their criteria and which they are confident of filling. In this presentation, Bob will reveal how big billers qualify their Job Orders (JOs) in order to determine which to work and which to put on the backburner.
The Attendees will learn:
- How to quickly determine which JOs to work and which ones to lay aside;
- The 6-part ‘Qualifier Job Order’ process;
- How to prep the Hiring Manager on how you work (Shaping the Battlefield);
- How to develop a working partnership with the HM;
- How do determine JO urgency to fill (a key to your success);
- How to uncover secret HM hot buttons;
- How to use the Job Order Matrix to objectively score each JO before you decide which to work.
If you are unable to see the broadcast information below and you have already registered for the summit, please make sure you are logged in as a member using the Login Panel at the top right.
If you haven’t registered for the Summit yet and you’d like to join us for this session just click on the Register FREE button to the right.