Wednesday October 26, 2011
Australia: 9:30am AEDT
UK: 9:30am BST
US/Canada: 9:30am EDT
How to Develop Business Without Cold Calling
When you listen to this session you will discover the secrets to:
- Growing your recruitment business and never making another cold call again
- How to have clients calling you
- The 10 top tips that will generate a torrent of warm leads for your recruitment business, effortlessly
- The five things you must never put on your website, that could be costing you thousands
- How to systemise your marketing to generate 100 warm leads a month every month
- The essential steps that mean you will always have peace of mind about your income
- How to make more placements and earn more money
CLICK HERE for the MP3 recording of this session
The PDF Transcript will be available for download by November 18th
Did you miss the LIVE session?
About Terry Edwards
Terry Edwards has over twenty two years recruitment experience and is one of the leading recruitment coaches in the UK. He has also been a keynote speaker at high profile recruitment events, as well as the author of some very successful eBooks within the recruitment industry.
Having studied psychology, Terry is a Master NLP practitioner. He established drewcoaching in 2004 and rapidly built it up to be one of the UK’s leading recruitment coaching firms. The company has now expanded overseas serving clients worldwide.
Prior to launching drewcoaching, Terry was a top-biller with two of the UK’s largest and most respected recruitment search firms, placing senior executives within the IT sector.
He then went on to set up his own multi-million pound recruitment businesses, which he eventually sold.
Terry now works with independent recruitment business owners, sharing with them how to make more placements, earn more money and work fewer hours. He offers a 100% money back guarantee and with his broad experience, can provide business growth strategies for recruitment business owners who want to take their business to the next level. His webinars and coaching sessions have attracted thousands of recruitment business owners from all over the world.
Terry lives in Northampton with his wife Sandra and three sons. He is keen on health and fitness and likes to take part in long distance runs and Triathlons.