A Tele-Summit is just like other recruiting conferences in which many speakers and industry experts come together to share their knowledge and experience. The main difference is that it is all done by telephone so you avoid the time and cost of traveling to a traditional seminar. This format is ideal for busy recruiters who don’t want lose time away from the office. You don’t even have to leave your desk!
It’s easy! You can either listen-in to the training sessions by phone, via Skype or listen to the simultaneous webcast using your computer speakers or headphones.
- To listen by phone, just dial the conference call number at the appointed time, and enter your PIN number when prompted, followed by the # sign (sometimes called the “pound” or “hash” key).
- To listen via Skype, follow the the instructions listed here, and enter your PIN number when prompted, followed by the # sign.
- To listen by webcast, just click on the webcast link that’s listed in the Conference Schedule and choose your closest broadcast time zone. Then simply select a webcast player and press the “play” button. Please note that it is normal for webcasts to pause from time to time.
NOTE: Space is limited! We have thousands of recruiters registered for Big Biller Summit, but there are only 200 telephone lines available. These are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please dial in 7-10 minutes early to avoid being pre-empted by other callers. Please be aware that Skype calls also count as phone calls. If the lines are full when you dial or Skype in, don’t panic! Just listen via the webcast instead – see below.
No – all you need is a regular phone or a computer with internet access. You can call in to the tele summit on your phone or using Skype on your computer. If you want to call-in using Skype OR listen online to the webcast, you will need computer speakers or just plug in your headphones.
You should have received an email from Mark Whitby with the following subject line: Urgent: Please confirm your registration for Big Biller Summit.
You must open that email, and click the link to confirm your email address. This is to protect your privacy and to make sure that the email you submitted is a valid address, and belongs to you. If you didn’t receive the confirmation email, it was probably blocked by your ISP’s spam filter.
- Step 1 – Check your “Junk” folder
- Step 2 – Add Mark Whitby to your “Contacts” in Outlook (File>New>Contact). The email address is: support [at] bigbillersummit [dot] com
- Step 3 – Contact your web host and “whitelist” these domains: “bigbillersummit.com” and “recruitertrainingonline.com”
- Step 4 – Go to www.BigBillerSummit.com and re-register using a different email address. Double check the spelling to make sure you entered it correctly.
Still didn’t receive it? Click here for additional help in understanding how some services process confirmation emails.
Yes! You can either have each person dial-in from their own telephone, or you could book a meeting room and have them all listen around the same computer. (We don’t recommend using your telephone’s built-in speaker function because the volume and audio quality will not be sufficient.)
Yes! We recommend that each delegate registers here: www.BigBillerSummit.com. You could have one person from each office register and forward the information to everyone, but if that person is off sick or goes on vacation then there’s a risk that some people may not receive the info.
If you’re participating by phone:
- Re-dial the conference call number to make sure you dialed the correct number
- There can be a slight delay (around 15 seconds) before you’re connected to the teleconference line.
- Stay on the line until you hear “Welcome to the conference. Please enter the conference ID followed by the pound key.”
- Then enter the PIN number carefully followed by #
- If you get a busy signal, please keep trying.
NOTE: Space is limited! We have thousands of recruiters registered for Big Biller Summit, but there are only 200 telephone lines available. These are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please dial in 7-10 minutes early to avoid being pre-empted by other callers. If the lines are full, don’t panic! Just listen via the webcast instead – see below.
If you’re participating by webcast:
- Select your closest broadcast timezone on the Conference Schedule page
- This takes you to the relevant speaker page.
- Underneath the section labeled “Session Broadcast Details” simply select the player that is closest to your current time zone.
- Press the “play” button – it’s that simple!
- Please remember that the Broadcast will only be playing at the stated time. If it does not connect or you hear silence that means the broadcast is not active.
- Please note – from 15 minutes ahead of broadcast time you will hear music until the conference starts. It is also normal for webcasts to pause from time to time.
We have found that in 99% of cases, lack of sound is due to one of the following mistakes:
- Are you calling at the correct date and time, adjusted for your time zone?
- Make sure your speakers are plugged in, and turn up the volume!
- Open the “Speakers” control panel within Windows and verify that the volume is unmuted.
- Remember – you won’t hear anything until the conference starts.
- If you still can’t hear the webcast, try dialing into the conference call instead.
Because of our international audience we have set up individual schedule pages for the following locations:
Just click on any of the links above to be taken to the appropriate schedule page.
Please visit: www.worldtimeserver.com for conversion to a wider range of local times.
The teleseminars are only available at the time and date listed in the Conference Schedule. If you miss a session, the only way to hear that session again is to upgrade to a VIP ticket for $197. When you do, you’ll receive the MP3 recordings and complete written transcripts for each and every training session.
The MP3 recordings, written transcripts, and bonus gifts will be available for download within 2 weeks AFTER Big Biller Summit is finished – if not sooner. You will receive an email with the download link and instructions. If you do NOT receive the email within a reasonable time frame, then please Contact Us.
If you have not yet purchased the VIP package, you can go ahead and upgrade here.
Our Teleseminar service provides local access numbers for the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
If you are in one of these countries CLICK HERE to find your nearest access number.
If you are not in any of the above locations we recommend that you use Skype. CLICK HERE for instructions on connecting to any of the sessions.
Your PIN # will always remain the same.
Remember – you can save the cost of a phone call by listening to the webcast on your computer!
Upgrade to VIP Level Now to Receive the MP3 Recordings and Complete Written Transcripts for Only $197
Don’t miss a single training session! Grab the MP3 recordings and written transcripts for each and every training session for the price of just $197.
You’ll be able to listen and learn at your convenience, from your car, on your iPod, or reading in your down time!
Your 100% Money Back Guarantee
As with all our products, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you’re not completely happy with the Big Biller Summit VIP Training Package, just let us know within 30 days and you’ll promptly receive a full refund.